I took this pic. It's probably the coolest one I've ever taken.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just an FYI...

Yes it has been a bit of a blogging dryspell for me, I apologize, but it will only continue for a bit. We are in the middle of a move across town that has involved packing my grandma's house, painting the house, packing our house, moving into my grandma's house, and cleaning our old house... it's been busy. We don't have our internet hooked up at the new house yet, so I only have limited net usage. Add to that Jenn and I are leaving on Thursday for 12 days in Mexico on a missions trip and I just won't be on much. I promise that will change later in the month. God bless and I hope you are all well.

- Matt "I hate packing" Schrock

3 comments:

  1. Matt... did my first comment come through?

    Had to tell you this... the little verification for my first comment was

    equipsy

    Must be a sign from God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, the first one didn't come through... and I love the "equipsy" bit, awesome stuff, lol.

    ReplyDelete